Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Something from the past :)

In May 2008, I did an extensive interview with Tobin Mueller for some artist reviews he was doing.  I just re-read it and thought anyone interested in my music might find it a good read.

You can catch it here.


Here's a brief extract:

"Not only his unique voice, organic grooves, outstanding lyrics and solid sense of melody give his tracks a signature sound. The way he mixes and layers his music is unlike anything I’ve heard. I can tell a jiguma track the moment it starts. (I love that.) If you listen from his earliest to his most recent, you will hear steadily increasing production/mixing abilities, which is one of the things this site gives many members. Plus, his songs have a conscience. His song writing is strong from top to bottom…"

Tobin also reviewed my first album, "jiguma dreaming" which you can read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment